2017-12-29

33) End of year donations

This is a partial re-hash of one of my previous posts, but I believe it is something worthwhile to post a second time.

There's only a few days left in 2017, which means there's only a few days to make donations that count against the 2017 tax year. I don't always donate to the same organizations year after year. In 2015 for instance, I recalled a few news items or stories that affected me throughout the year, and I donated to those causes. In 2016, I picked a local charity, a national charity, an international charity, and a health-related charity. This year, I still need to make a decision about my final donations of 2017.

If you're planning on making any donations before the calendar rolls over, and you're looking to make a donation that helps kids, or kids with cancer, please consider donating to one of the following wonderful organizations:

No comments:

Post a Comment